Thursday 1 October 2020

Sweetyy ( Maria Muñoz )

 



My name's pet is Sweetyy. Why ? Because the first time i saw him, I bought him a blanket with little candy drawings and he immediatly liked it. So i gave him that name. 
He has got big ears. He has git a big mouth. He has got a long tail.
He has also got big feet and black and orange fur. He has also got a small scar near his mouth. His personality is loveling. He is very intelligent and brave. He's also funny and friendly. 


He always gets up at 9 or 10 a.m. because he doesn't need to go to school like me. 
I feed him the baby's bottle and then i bathe him. He doesn't usually stop moving, so I always need to change my clothes again because I look like a mess. 
Once a week, I take him to the veterinarian because he's only 4 moths ago, so I have to take care of him. On holidays, We always go to the safari. He's a tiger, so he really likes being there with his the others savages animals.

Me pet's the best virtual animal because he always listens to me, he's loyal and very affectionate. 
He always protects me when I'm in danger and he always makes me happy everytime I see him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment